- John Fraunceys's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of LJ Pellman Consolidated Family_2011-03-21.ged on 21 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: John /Fraunceys/
- Source: #S5
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Note: #N2288
- Source: #S5
- Source S5
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.;
- NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Note N2288
John was born in 1288. John Frannceys ... 
No more info is currently available for John Frannceys. Can you add to his biography?
- ↑ Entered by Don Harris, May 14, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 24 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 27 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 36 degrees from Gene Kelly, 25 degrees from Bram Stoker and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.