- Harold M Frecker's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Harold M /Frecker/ 
- Date: 1888
- Place: Surrey, England
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Data Changed:
- Date: 26 APR 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 26 APR 2010 .
- WikiTree profile Frecker-13 created through the import of FULL.GED on Jul 10, 2011 by Paul Ballard. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Paul and others.
- Source: S8 Title: 1881 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census, Record Info: RG11 Abbreviation: 1881 Census Publication: 3 April 1881 Repository: #R2
- Repository: R2 Name: The National Archive Address: Kew City: London Country: England
- Source: S83 Title: 1891 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census, Record Info: RG12 Abbreviation: 1891 Census Publication: 5 April 1891 Repository: #R2
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Harold M's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Harold M is 30 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 33 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 40 degrees from Michael Phelps, 36 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 32 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.