This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Harold M /Frecker/ 
- Date: 1888
- Place: Surrey, England
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Data Changed:
- Date: 26 APR 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 26 APR 2010 .
- WikiTree profile Frecker-13 created through the import of FULL.GED on Jul 10, 2011 by Paul Ballard. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Paul and others.
- Source: S8 Title: 1881 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census, Record Info: RG11 Abbreviation: 1881 Census Publication: 3 April 1881 Repository: #R2
- Repository: R2 Name: The National Archive Address: Kew City: London Country: England
- Source: S83 Title: 1891 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census, Record Info: RG12 Abbreviation: 1891 Census Publication: 5 April 1891 Repository: #R2
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Harold M's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.