in Surrey, England
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 113 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Harold M /Frecker/ 
- Date: 1888
- Place: Surrey, England
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Data Changed:
- Date: 26 APR 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 26 APR 2010 .
- WikiTree profile Frecker-13 created through the import of FULL.GED on Jul 10, 2011 by Paul Ballard. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Paul and others.
- Source: S8 Title: 1881 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census, Record Info: RG11 Abbreviation: 1881 Census Publication: 3 April 1881 Repository: #R2
- Repository: R2 Name: The National Archive Address: Kew City: London Country: England
- Source: S83 Title: 1891 UK Census, Record Type: UK National Census, Record Info: RG12 Abbreviation: 1891 Census Publication: 5 April 1891 Repository: #R2
- ↑ Source: #S83 Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- ↑ Source: #S83
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Harold M's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Harold M Frecker directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Harold M Frecker directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.