- Alexander French's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 31 Jan 1744/1745
- Place: Braintree, Norfolk, Massachusetts
Imported only 31 Jan 1744 from Death Date and marked as uncertain.
- User ID: 21DFCB7D2965564C93F7C8A852AAD2E72701
- Note: S.D.38-427: Will of Alexander French, gent; Jan.23,1746 -�Mar.4,1745(6) (No inventory on record).�To wife Rebecca the bed on which I now lye & the household stuff�except what I had with my first wife Mary & use & improvement of�the best room so long as she remains a widow. To eldest son�Alexander one yoke of oxen & one suit of my apparel & my gun, sword�& belt & half my homestead and stock and outside tools etc. To son�Samuel other half of my homestead & my best hatt, the land lying in�the So. Precinct of Braintree, also 1 acre of salt marsh equally to�both sons and they are to maintain my widow and bring up my sons�Asa & Jacob to age of 14 years and my daughter Experience to age of�12 years. To son Isaac 20/ at age of 21, his grandfather Thomas�White making a child of him is why I give him no more. To daughter�Mehitable French the household stuff I had with my first wife her�mother and 20. To daughter Elizabeth French 20 at age of 18 paid�by sons Alexander & Samuel. To son Asa 30 acres of outlands bounded�E. on Middle Swamp, N. on Ensign Joseph Wales, S. on Nathaniel�French. To son Jacob 30 acres of outlands E. on his brother Asa, N.�on Joseph Wales, S. on Nathaniel French, and all my swamp lands�equally between them. To daughter Experience French 20 at age of�18 paid by sons Asa and Jacob. To wife Rebecca 20 acres of�outlands, E. on Jacob, N. on Joseph Wales, & S. on Nathaniel�French. To sons Alexander & Samuel all remainder of outlands and�right to cut timber on all lands up to 3000 ft. of pine boards�until other sons are of age. The wages of my son Samuel who is now�in service at Louisburg to go to my estate, he being now under age.�To sons Alexander & Samuel that 1/4 of a sawmill called French's.�Remainder of my apparel to them and they to be executors.�Wit: Joshua Hayward, Joseph Wales, Samuel Niles Jr.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 2 Dec 2004
- Time: 18:07:13
- Date: 2 Dec 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 18:07:13 2 Dec 2004.
- WikiTree profile French-834 created through the import of BDM7-7-11.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Brian McCullough. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Brian and others.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: 8EBC1F8E-79CC-45E4-8832-2266F7EB50AA
- ID Number: MH:IF955862
- 13 DEC 1695
- Braintree, MA
- ID: 6682BBFF-122E-4E20-ABF5-E3BC110F1131
- ID Number: MH:IF955863
- 31 JAN 1746
- Braintree, MA
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I1847
- ID: 6F5A4C83-9C31-40E0-8297-984187FF4864
- 02 JAN 2010 21:44:48 GMT-6
- Source: S140 Record ID Number: MH:S140 User ID: A6EDFC36-CE4A-4404-B4C3-E661B2A45DCB Author: Helen Jeffrey Gaskill Title: Gaskill Web Site Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: Gaskill Web Site CONT Family tree: 3093964-7 Media: 272191-6 Type: Smart Matching Page: Alexander FRENCH Event: Smart Matching Role: 6021808 Data: Date: 2 JAN 2010 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
Thank you to DavaLynn Joy for creating WikiTree profile French-2217 through the import of Bonewell-Dyer.ged on Mar 31, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by DavaLynn and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alexander's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Brian McCullough and DavaLynn Joy. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 7 Jul 2014 at 17:42 GMT Philip Smith wrote:
Alexander is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 26 degrees from Michael Phelps, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.