- Alexander French's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 31 Jan 1744/1745
- Place: Braintree, Norfolk, Massachusetts
Imported only 31 Jan 1744 from Death Date and marked as uncertain.
- User ID: 21DFCB7D2965564C93F7C8A852AAD2E72701
- Note: S.D.38-427: Will of Alexander French, gent; Jan.23,1746 -�Mar.4,1745(6) (No inventory on record).�To wife Rebecca the bed on which I now lye & the household stuff�except what I had with my first wife Mary & use & improvement of�the best room so long as she remains a widow. To eldest son�Alexander one yoke of oxen & one suit of my apparel & my gun, sword�& belt & half my homestead and stock and outside tools etc. To son�Samuel other half of my homestead & my best hatt, the land lying in�the So. Precinct of Braintree, also 1 acre of salt marsh equally to�both sons and they are to maintain my widow and bring up my sons�Asa & Jacob to age of 14 years and my daughter Experience to age of�12 years. To son Isaac 20/ at age of 21, his grandfather Thomas�White making a child of him is why I give him no more. To daughter�Mehitable French the household stuff I had with my first wife her�mother and 20. To daughter Elizabeth French 20 at age of 18 paid�by sons Alexander & Samuel. To son Asa 30 acres of outlands bounded�E. on Middle Swamp, N. on Ensign Joseph Wales, S. on Nathaniel�French. To son Jacob 30 acres of outlands E. on his brother Asa, N.�on Joseph Wales, S. on Nathaniel French, and all my swamp lands�equally between them. To daughter Experience French 20 at age of�18 paid by sons Asa and Jacob. To wife Rebecca 20 acres of�outlands, E. on Jacob, N. on Joseph Wales, & S. on Nathaniel�French. To sons Alexander & Samuel all remainder of outlands and�right to cut timber on all lands up to 3000 ft. of pine boards�until other sons are of age. The wages of my son Samuel who is now�in service at Louisburg to go to my estate, he being now under age.�To sons Alexander & Samuel that 1/4 of a sawmill called French's.�Remainder of my apparel to them and they to be executors.�Wit: Joshua Hayward, Joseph Wales, Samuel Niles Jr.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 2 Dec 2004
- Time: 18:07:13
- Date: 2 Dec 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 18:07:13 2 Dec 2004.
- WikiTree profile French-834 created through the import of BDM7-7-11.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Brian McCullough. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Brian and others.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: 8EBC1F8E-79CC-45E4-8832-2266F7EB50AA
- ID Number: MH:IF955862
- 13 DEC 1695
- Braintree, MA
- ID: 6682BBFF-122E-4E20-ABF5-E3BC110F1131
- ID Number: MH:IF955863
- 31 JAN 1746
- Braintree, MA
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I1847
- ID: 6F5A4C83-9C31-40E0-8297-984187FF4864
- 02 JAN 2010 21:44:48 GMT-6
- Source: S140 Record ID Number: MH:S140 User ID: A6EDFC36-CE4A-4404-B4C3-E661B2A45DCB Author: Helen Jeffrey Gaskill Title: Gaskill Web Site Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: Gaskill Web Site CONT Family tree: 3093964-7 Media: 272191-6 Type: Smart Matching Page: Alexander FRENCH Event: Smart Matching Role: 6021808 Data: Date: 2 JAN 2010 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
Thank you to DavaLynn Joy for creating WikiTree profile French-2217 through the import of Bonewell-Dyer.ged on Mar 31, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by DavaLynn and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alexander's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Brian McCullough and DavaLynn Joy. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 7, 2014 at 17:42GMT Philip Smith wrote:
Alexander is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 29 degrees from Nikola Tesla on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.