Thomas and Susan Riddlesdale had a daughter named Margaret, but their daughter by that name is reported to have died at England in 1635.
Propose WikiTree sever the relationship between Margaret French / French-865 and parents.
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- ↑ "England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/NL2H-1QK : accessed 2014), Margaret French, 12 Mar 1620; citing , reference ; FHL microfilm 364109.
- See also:
- WikiTree profile French-865 created through the import of Scoullar Family Tree dec07.ged on Jul 10, 2011 by Rhonda Scoullar. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Rhonda and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Margaret's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: GeneJ X and Rhonda Scoullar. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 12, 2014 at 15:07GMT GeneJ X wrote:
Thomas and Susan French had a daughter named Margaret, but she is reported to have died at England in 1635, presumably prior to the time her parents migrated to New England.
On September 12, 2014 at 08:29GMT GeneJ X wrote:
On September 12, 2014 at 05:39GMT Carole Partridge wrote: