- Jonathan Herbert Frost's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created on 27 March 2011 through the import of fitzmaster032511.ged.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Jonathan Herbert by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Ken Sargent : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup R-M269, Ysearch H6N5A, FTDNA kit #B1079
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 28 Mar 2014 at 17:08 GMT Michael Hobart wrote:
Jonathan Herbert is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 22 degrees from Michael Phelps, 30 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.