- Lucy (Gallup) Denison's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created on 14 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
This person was created through the import of master 11_12.ged on 21 October 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 12 Jul 1701
- Place: Stonington, CT
- Source: #S-2024265447
- Page: 37
- Date: 12 Jul 1701
- Source: #S-2024265404
Found multiple copies of BIRT DATE. Using 12 Jul 1701
- Date: 7 Jan 1793
- Place: Stonington, New London, Connecticut, USA
- Note: "Denison Genealogies 1584 - 1884", By George Burlingame Denison, Muscatine, Iowa 1884 "Denison Genealogy", Denison , Peck, Jacobus, Gateway Press, Baltimore, 1978
- Date: 7 Jan 1796
- Source: #S-2024265440
- Text: Death Date: 07 Jan 1796Age: 95 yr.relict of Capt. Geo
Found multiple copies of DEAT DATE. Using 7 Jan 1793Array
- Place: Denison Yard, Mystic, New London, Connecticut
- Source: #S-2024265440
- Source: #S-1450862356
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
While processing relationships in the gedcom some additional information was found which may be relevant.
- User ID: 23ECF876E0369E4C8CB583D041C556940144
- Source S-1450862356
- Repository: #R-1958205582
- Title: Public Member Trees
- Author: Ancestry.com
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.Original data: Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository R-1958205582
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Source S-2024265404
- Title: "Denison Genealogies 1584 - 1884", By George Burlingame Denison, Muscatine, Iowa 1884 "Denison Genealogy", Denison , Pec
- Source S-2024265432
- Repository: #R-2024265398
- Title: New England Families Genealogical and Memorial: Volume IV
- Author: William Richard Cutter
- Publication: 1913. Reprint, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 1996
- Note: Source Media Type: Book
- Repository R-2024265398
- Source S-2024265440
- Title: New London Connecticut Cemetery Records, Volume I and II
- Source S-2024265442
- Repository: #R-2024265394
- Title: Gene Pool
- Note: I've found some mistakes
- The Gene Pool was created while gathering genealogical data for use in the study of human genetics and disease. Compiling data for genetic research does not require the same type of documentation as traditional genealogical research. The genes themselves verify relationships and qualify or disqualify a person from a particular study. Citing the source of every genealogical fact in the electronic gene pool was deemed unnecessary and cost prohibitive by medical researchers. Millions of individual records were created from birth, marriage and death records; obituaries; probate records; books of remembrance; family histories; genealogies; family group sheets; pedigree charts; and other sources. The records collected that did not fit a specific study became the project's "by-products" and were schedule to be discarded. After viewing the quality of the source material used to create the gene pool and despite the absence of cited documentation, the electronic rights to the data were purchased, rather than see it destroyed.
- Source Media Type: Electronic
- Repository R-2024265394
- Source S-2024265447
- Repository: #R-2024265393
- Title: Genealogy of the Gallup Family
- Author: John D. Gallup
- Publication: Hartford Printing Co. Hartford Connecticut. 1893
- Repository R-2024265393
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lucy's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Lucy is 13 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 44 degrees from Lisa Kudrow, 23 degrees from Kurt Vonnegut and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.