in Roggiett, Monmouthshire, , Wales
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 160 times.
- Name: Payne /De Gamage/
- Source: #S5
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=6835128&pid=-970545701
- Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=6835128&pid=-970571235
- Text: http://trees.ancestry.ca/tree/48329/person/115320974
- Source S5
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.;
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Payne's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Payne de Gamage directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Payne de Gamage directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Katherine Patterson and Vic Watt. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.