This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 197559FF-17FC-4787-BD9C-909A85707563
- Record ID Number: MH:IF70
- Date: 27 MAR 1865
- Place: Springfield, New Brunswick, Canada
- User ID: E1E2D8B0-B60B-446B-944D-CDBC5F82AB01
- Record ID Number: MH:IF71
- Date: 1939
- Place: Cumberland, Cumberland, Maine, USA
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I34
- User ID: 485CE80B-A6B0-4286-A491-D7A4D2596836
- UPD 05 AUG 2013 16:14:20 GMT-8
Thank you to Gerry Whitman for creating WikiTree profile Ganong-17 through the import of Whitman.ged on Aug 7, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Gerry and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Arthur Blanchard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.