This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Note: #IN102
- ↑ Garcia-Orama-2 was created by Nydia Rodriguez through the import of CookieTree_11.GED on Jan 8, 2014. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- Note EN613calculated year from DC
- Note EN614have DC
- Note IN102sister to Josefa
- was 86 yo in 1900
- according to her declaration of citizenship-Arrived in PR in 1855, had children Ventura, Josefa, Jose and Lugino and llived in Corozal, Stayed a Spanish citizen.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Juana Higinia de San Francisco by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
- Nydia Rodriguez-Baldassari - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID F244182
Family Tree DNA kit 244182
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.