- Christopher Gardiner's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Revolutionary War Patriot (Captain)
- Date: 3 JUN 1726
- Place: South Kingston, Wash, Ri
Record File Number
- Record File Number: geni:6000000002714751915
- Submitter: @S6000000002557731757@
- Data Changed:
- Date: 13 APR 2011
- Time: 15:19:27
- Date: 13 APR 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 15:19:27 13 APR 2011.
- ↑ Entered by Cynthia Fores.
- Thanks to Cynthia Fores for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Cynthia and others.
- Thanks to Dan Wilson for creating the WikiTree profile Gardner-4425 through the import of 20141024 GENi export-BloodTree1.ged on Oct 27, 2014.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Christopher by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Christopher:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Dan Wilson and Cynthia Fores. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 27 May 2016 at 11:59 GMT Ann (Thompson) Johnson wrote:
Christopher is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 27 degrees from Michael Phelps, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.