John was born about 1550. John Garner ... He passed away about 1620. 
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 1550
- Date: 1620
- Place: Stanton Lacy, Shropshire, England
- ↑ Entered by Rita Harvey, Feb 20, 2012
Rita Harvey, firsthand knowledge.
WikiTree profile Garner-305 created through the import of Paula's family 5-28-2011.GED on May 29, 2011 by Paula Marksman. See the [http://www.wikitree.com/index.php?title=Special:NetworkFeed&who=Garner-305
WikiTree profile Garner-462 created through the import of 2010-09-14.ged on Jul 28, 2011 by Bob Carson. See the [http://www.wikitree.com/index.php?title=Special:NetworkFeed&who=Garner-462
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Ken Broughton and Bob Carson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 26, 2014 at 16:41GMT Ken Broughton wrote: