Monroe Homer Garroutte
Homer Monroe Garroutte
- 3 DEC 1885 AR
- World War I Draft Registration Card 1917-1917
- Monroe Homer GARROUTTE, age 34
- Address: Lucky, Cherokee Co., OK
- Occupation: Farmer near Peggs, Cherokee Co., OK
- wife: Bessie GARROUTTE
- Height: M Build: M, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Red
- Problems: Bad Foot
- 1920 Peggs Twp. #2, Cherokee Twp., OK, 15 Jan, (98-101)
- Monroe GARROUTTE, head, own, mtg, age 36, b: AR / MO / AR; Farmer
- Bessie, wife, age 32, b: OK / TN / OK
- Robert A., son, age 14, b: OK / AR / OK; Farm Laborer
- Homer, son, age 13, b: OK / AR / OK; Farm Laborer
- Jerry J., son, age 11, b: OK / AR / OK; Farm Laborer
- Bruce, son, age 8, b: OK / AR / OK
- Jewel, dau., age 6, b: OK / AR / OK
- Edwin, son, age 4 10/12 or 11/12, b: OK / AR / OK
- Myrtle, dau., age 2 8/12, b: OK / AR / OK
- 18 MAY 1955 Porter, Wagoner Co., OK
- Greenwood Cemetery, Porter, Wagoner Co., OK
- Findagrave memorial
- Photos Added by: Donna Rankin (Searching the Past)
This person was created through the import of PittsPenn_2010-09-21.ged on 22 September 2010.
- The Garoutte History, 1775-1985 by Ellan Douglas Thiesen
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Monroe Homer's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.