- Jesse Gaylor's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Place: Mt. Gayler,Arkansas
- Note: #XI46782
- User ID: 012AE8C8843342D890248B70AE74FFC13DAC
- Data Changed:
- Date: 30 Nov 2012
- Time: 13:15
- Date: 30 Nov 2012
Prior to import, this record was last changed 13:15 30 Nov 2012.
- Source: S317 Abbreviation: Ancestral Roots Title: Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, Edition: 8th Author: Frederick Lewis Weis Publication: Geneological Publishing Co, Baltimore, 2004 Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
- Source: S363 Abbreviation: Ancestry Family Trees Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. TAG Repository: #R1675 Paranthetical: Y Page: Ancestry Family Trees Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=23997714&pid=1457562210
- Repository: R1675 Name: Ancestry.com Address: Ancestry.com CONT http://www.Ancestry.com Name: Ancestry.com Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Note XI46782Mt. Gayler Cemetery, near Mt. Gayler, Arkansas
Thank you to Michelle Bairfield for creating WikiTree profile Gaylor-155 through the import of 2013-10-05 ten generation Gavin.ged on Oct 5, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Michelle and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jesse's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.