"United States Census, 1870," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1MXGQ-WNY : accessed 19 Nov 2013), Margaret Gee in household of Carey Gee, Texas, United States; citing p., family 5 NARA microfilm M593, FHL microfilm 000553096.
- ↑ Entered by Hilda Woodard.
Thanks to Hilda Woodard for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Hilda and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Cary's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.