Annie was born in 1877. Annie and Nancy were identical twins. According to a cousin, they had the telepathic relationship that you often hear about twins having. They would leave their homes at the same time, meet halfway between, talk and then return home.
- 1880 US Federal Census, Oregon, Wasco, Prineville, 125, Image 9 of 33.
- 1910 US Federal Census, Oregon, Union, Elgin, 0284, Image 6 of 9.
- US City Directories, 1821-1989, Washington, Yakima, 1920, Image 346 of 447.
- 1930 US Federal Census, Washington, Yakima, Toppenish, District 100, Image 7 of 19.
- 1940 US Federal Census, Washington, Yakima, Toppenish Rural, 39-95, Image 18 of 33.
- Washington, Deaths, 1883-1960.
- Some information on this profile was provided by Annie's grandson, Paul Robertson.
Thanks to Dave Rutherford for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Dave and others.
Searching for someone else?
- Annie Robertson
- Annie Robertson
- Irene Annie (Brooks) Robertson
- Annie (Robertson) Kelly
- Annie Allison Robertson
- May A (Chipman) Robertson
- Nancy Ann (Geer) Grewell
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Annie's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.