Nancy and Annie were identical twins. According to a cousin, they had the telepathic relationship that you often hear about twins having. They would leave their homes at the same time and meet halfway between, talk and then return home. After Nancy married Clayton, her second husband, she remained in Toppenish after he moved to Prosser, Washington.She is buried in the Zillah City Cemetery in Zillah, Yakima County, Washington. 
Do you have information about Geer? Please contribute to her biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- 1880 US Federal Census, Oregon, Wasco, Prineville, 125, Image 9 of 33.
- Cited in Family Data Collection - Individual Records - see Frank Ward.
- 1900 US Federal Census, Oregon, Union, Elgin, District 0127, Image 34 of 44.
- 1910 US Federal Census, Washington, Yakima, Toppenish, 0295, Image 15 of 48.
- 1930 US Federal Census, Washington, Yakima, Toppenish, District 98, Image 6 of 12.
- Washington State Death Records, 1883-1960.
- Some information on this profile was provided by Annie's grandson, Paul Robertson.
- ↑ Entered by Dave Rutherford, Feb 6, 2013
Thanks to Dave Rutherford for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Dave and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nancy's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.