This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Date: 1814
- Place: Kentucky, USA
- Date: 1860
- Place: Andrew, Missouri, USA.
- 1850 U.S. Federal Population Census
- Lucinda A. Cornelison 1850 Census Record
- Gender: Female
- Age at Time of Census: 36
- Est. Birth Year: 1814
- Birth Location: Kentucky
- Residence: Nodaway, Andrew, MO
- Line 29
- Members in Household
- Eli Cornelison, 1 yrs, Male
- William Gentry, 16 yrs, Male
- Arzelia Gentry, 14 yrs, Female
- Mary Gentry, 12 yrs, Female
- Martha Gentry, 9 yrs, Female
- Eli Cornelison, 52 yrs, Male
Thank you to Bert Cornelison for creating WikiTree profile Gentry-994 through the import of conrad.ged on Nov 18, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Bert and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lucinda's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.