in Berkeley, James, Virginia, United States
, Sarah Garrard
, William Garard
, John Gerrard Jr.
, David Garard
, Jonah Garard
, Isaac Gerard
, Isaac Gerrard
, David W Gerrard
, Nancy Gerard
, Justus Garard
, Justus Gerrard
, Abner Gerard
, Jonathan (Garard) Gerard
, Rebecca Gerrard
, Mehitable Gerard
, Mehitable Gerrard
, William Gerard
, Phoebe Gerard
, William Gerrard
, Ann Nancy Gerard
and Nancy Gerrard
in Bedford County, PA
in Miami, Ohio, United States
This page has been accessed 186 times.
Spelling variations Garard, Gerard, Gerrard
- Nathaniel's father John Gerrard ...
- Nathaniel's mother Mehetable Haughn ...
- Berkeley, James, Virginia, United States
- Miami, Ohio, United States
- This person was created through the import of Smith-Hunter.ged on 10 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Gerard-296 created through the import of nicholson.ged on Nov 16, 2012 by Jimmy Nicholson
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nathaniel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Nathaniel Garard directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Nathaniel Garard directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Michelle Hartley and Carl Rhodes. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
Public Bulletin Board
On July 22, 2013