William's birth place is given as Tobic, New Brunswick on his daughter's birth record. (2)
William was listed as 26 years old in the 1881 Canadian census, a farmer living with his wife, Martha Grant (age 23) and children: Randolph (age 6), Hanford (age 3), and Stanley (age 1); in Gordon, Victoria, New Brunswick. (3)
1. Book: John Giberson, Loyalist by Wiley Waugh, Sr. Rev. ed. Dec. 1999 ISBN 1-896849-10-5.
2. "New Brunswick, Provincial Returns of Births and Late Registrations, 1810-1906," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XT3M-V2Q : accessed 13 Dec 2013), Edith Ray Giberson, 1880.
3. Item no. 4938929, Household of William Giberson, Census of 1881, Library and Archives Canada. http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1881/Pages/item.aspx?itemid=4938929; accessed 27 Dec 2013.
- ↑ Entered by Clair Zarges.
Thanks to Clair Zarges for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Clair and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.