Hanford was listed as 3 years old in the 1881 Canadian census, living with his parents, William Giberson (age 26, farmer) and Martha Grant (age 23), and his siblings Randolph (age 6), and Stanley (age 1); in Gordon, Victoria, New Brunswick. (2)
Hanford was listed as 23 years old in the 1901 census. (1)
1. John Giberson, Loyalist by Wiley Waugh, Sr. Rev. ed. Dec. 1999. ISBN 896849-10-5. (1)
2. Item no. 4938929, Household of William Giberson, Census of 1881, Library and Archives Canada. http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1881/Pages/item.aspx?itemid=4938929; accessed 27 Dec 2013.
- ↑ Entered by Clair Zarges.
Thanks to Clair Zarges for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Clair and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hanford's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.