- Rohese (Giffard) de Clare's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Source: S27185 Title: fitzrandtocharlemange.FTW Repository: Call Number: Media: Other
- Source S-2024265482
- Repository: #R-2024265400
- Title: Royal and Noble Genealogical Data
- Author: Brian Tompsett
- Publication: Copyright 1994-2001, Version March 25, 2001
- Note: Excellent
- Department of Computer Science,
- University of Hull,
- Hull, UK, HU6 7RX,
- The Magna Charta Sureties 1215, Frederick Lewis Weis, additions by Walter Lee Sheppard Jr, 5th Edition, 1999. Page: 153-1
- Source S-2128072779
- Repository: #R-2128072780
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- WikiTree profile Giffard-285 created through the import of FISCUS Family Tree.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Liisa Small. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Liisa and others.
- Source: S572556085 Repository: #R2190409259 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=225892&pid=4630
- Repository: R2190409259 Name: Ancestry.com Address: 360 West 4800 North, Provo, UT 84604 Note:
- Source: S152 Title: Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England between 1623 and 1650 Abbreviation: Ancestral Roots, 6th ed. Author: Weis, Frederick Lewis Publication: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, MD, 1988 Note: RIN#10004
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Rohese's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lady Jessica Totty, Ellen Blackwell, Sharon Atkins, and Blain Mercer. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.