in Gorham, Cumberland, Maine
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 109 times.
This person was created through the import of Morris_gedcom.ged on 11 June 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Joseph /Gilkey/
- Source: #S9
- User ID: A56BAA1B49CF44539253AD4D714D2A78C3FF
- Source S9
- Type: Book
- Text: McLellan, Hugh D. History of Gorham, ME., published online by Google Books (http://books.google.com/books?id=NEz0pw3JotIC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_v2_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false); original publisher: Smith & Sale, Printers, Portland, Maine, 1902.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joseph's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Joseph Gilkey directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Joseph Gilkey directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.