- Date: 1850
- Place: ED 52, Lincoln, GA
- Date: 1860
- Place: Page 9, Samuels Dist, Lincoln, GA
- Date: 1880
- Place: Page 58, ED 69, Militia District 186, Lincoln, GA
- Place: Pine Grove UMC Cemetery, , Lincoln, GA
- “Certificate of Death for Sally V Hensley,” 2 Nov 1922, Columbia, Richland, SC, 17838, State of SC Bureau of Vital Statistics & state Board of Health.
- Turner, Janice, “LINCOLN COUNTY, GA - CEMETERIES Pine Grove Methodist,” http://files.usgwarchives.net/ga/lincoln/cemeteries/pinegr.txt.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Julia Ann by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
- Ruby Craft - 23andMe
- June Albea - 23andMe
- Charlie Albea - 23andMe
- Ree Albea - 23andMe
- Roy Albea - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- Lloyd Albea - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.