- John Glen's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|John Glen was a New Netherland Settler.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the New Netherland Settlers Project!
- 06 NOV 1731 Scotia, Schenectady, New York, USA
- Robison, Jeannie. Genealogical Records, Manuscript Entries of Births, Deaths and Marriages Taken From Family Bibles, 1581-1917 (The Colonial Dames of the State of New York, New York, 1917) Page 94
- Pearson, Jonathan. A History of the Schenectady Patent in the Dutch and English Times; being contributions toward a history of the lower Mohawk Valley (J. Munsell's Sons, Printers, Albany, New York, 1883)
- Pearson, Jonathan. Contributions for the Genealogies of the Descendants of the First Settlers of the Patent and City of Schenectady, from 1662 to 1800 (J. Munsell, Albany, New York, 1873)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Steven Mix and Thomas MacEntee. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 8, 2015 at 02:29GMT Steven Mix wrote:
John is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 36 degrees from Anne Frank, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 14 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.