- Alice (Goodale) Cary's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Elizabeth (or Alice) Goodale
- William b 1577
- Richard b 1579
- John b April 10, 1583, Bristol
- Walter b 1588
- Robert b 1589
- Anne b 1590
- Susan b 1592
- Thomas b 1596
- James b 1600
Death and Legacy
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 [Harrison, Fairfax] The Virginia Carys an Essay in Genealogy. (Page 18) New York: De Vinne Press, 1919, accessed October 8, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Carey, Lisa, Descendants of William Cary, b. abt 1550 March 27th, 2014, accessed October 8, 2014
- ↑ Hoke, Helen L., Descendants of Adam de Karry, Lord, William Cary, accessed October 8, 2014
- Joiner, Darrell and Sallyann, Cary Family History. PO Box 131, Lincoln, ME 04457 Email: email@example.com
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this profile.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alice's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jamie Swindells, John Putnam, and Michelle Brooks. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 19, 2015 at 21:23GMT Jack Wise wrote:
She allegedly died at the age of 16.
On October 8, 2014 at 21:36GMT Cynthia B wrote:
Harrison calls her Elizabeth (or Alice) Goodale. https://archive.org/stream/virginiacarysan00harrgoog#page/n59/mode/2up
Haven't found a source with Goodall, but they surely exist (sound the same, and spelling was phonetic). Which shall we use?