- John Gordon's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Sir John Gordon of Lochinvar,d after 11 May 1517
- Sir John Gordon of Lochinvar was the son of William de Gordon, 1st of Lochinvar.
- He married, firstly, Annabella Boyd, daughter of Robert Boyd, 1st Lord Boyd of Kilmarnock and Mariot Maxwell.
- He married, secondly, Elizabeth Lindsay before 19 May 1489. He died after 11 May 1517.He lived at Lochinvar, Scotland.
Children of Sir John Gordon of Lochinvar and Elizabeth Lindsay
- Elizabeth Gordon
- Sir Robert Gordon of Lochinvar
Children of Sir John Gordon of Lochinvar and Annabella Boyd
- Isobell Gordon
- Margaret Gordon b. c 1475
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.