- Joshua Gore's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Gore-201 created through the import of CombinedTreeFmMyHeritage-Private.GED on May 29, 2011 by George Stradtman.
- WikiTree profile Gore-395 created through the import of G Franklin Family Tree.ged on Mar 9, 2012 by George Franklin.
- Source: S-1427819963 Repository: #R-1580533032 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=35570778&pid=204
- Repository: R-1580533032 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Joshua by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Joshua:
- Glenn Knight - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A237572
Ancestry.com member glennrknight
Family Tree DNA kit 137356
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: George Franklin and Tim Stringfellow. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 31, 2015 at 20:14GMT Sharon Casteel wrote: