- Elizabeth Gorham's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Elizabeth Gorham
- S103: Snow, Nora Emma The Snow-Estes Ancestry (1939), Volume One
- S176: GEDCOM file submitted by Richard Munson, Chair of GenDat committee, Thomas Munson Foundation, email@example.com. Imported on 27 March 2010.
- S41: familysearch.org records
- S72: Savage, James. A Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England (Boston, Little, Brown and Company, 1862) Vol 2, page 281
- S96: New England Historic and Genealogical Society Register
- S37: Otis, Amos. Genealogical Notes of Barnstable Families (F.B. & F.P. Goss, Publishers and Printers, Barnstable, Mass., 1888)
- S-2091054882: Ancestry Family Trees: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- ↑ #S37: Page 413
- ↑ #S37: Page 413
- ↑ #S96: pg 358, 1898
- ↑ #S41
- ↑ #S72 Vol 2, page 281
- ↑ #S103 page 483
- ↑ #S96 pg 357, 1898
- ↑ #S176
- ↑ #S37 Page 413
- WikiTree profile Gorham-353 created through the import of Oct 14 2012.ged on Nov 10, 2012 by Pam Carter.
- This person was created through the import of family.ged on 21 September 2010.
- This person was created through the import of master 11_12.ged on 21 October 2010.
- This person was created through the import of Morris_gedcom.ged on 11 June 2010.
- WikiTree profile Gorham-284 created through the import of Gorham Family Tree.ged on Jan 27, 2012 by Dale Gorham.
- This person was created through the import of Howland Mayflower-dude.ged on 12 September 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Elizabeth by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.