- Elizabeth Gorham's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Elizabeth Gorham
- Snow, Nora Emma. The Snow-Estes Ancestry (1939), Volume One: The Snow Family, by Nora E. Snow, compiled by Myrtle M. Jillson, Hillburn, New York.
- familysearch.org records
- Savage, James. A Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England (Boston, Little, Brown and Company, 1862) Vol 2, page 281
- NEHGR: The New England Historical & Genealogical Register, (New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, Mass., 1898) Vol. 52, Page 357-8
- Otis, Amos. Genealogical Notes of Barnstable Families (F.B. & F.P. Goss, Publishers and Printers, Barnstable, Mass., 1888) Page 413
- Ancestry Family Trees: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- The First Settlers of Barnstable, MS., The New England Historical & Genealogical Register (New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, Mass., 1848) Vol. 2, Page 67
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Otis: Page 413
- ↑ NEHGR: Vol. 52, Page 358
- ↑ familysearch.org
- ↑ Savage: Vol 2, page 281
- ↑ Snow: page 483
- ↑ NEHGR Vol. 52, Page 357
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Elizabeth by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Elizabeth (Sanger) Martin - Family Tree DNA mtDNA Full Sequence
Family Tree DNA kit 260480
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.