- Elizabeth Gorham
- S103: Snow, Nora Emma The Snow-Estes Ancestry (1939), Volume One
- S176: GEDCOM file submitted by Richard Munson, Chair of GenDat committee, Thomas Munson Foundation, email@example.com. Imported on 27 March 2010.
- S41: familysearch.org records
- S72: Savage, James. A Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England (Boston, Little, Brown and Company, 1862) Vol 2, page 281
- S96: New England Historic and Genealogical Society Register
- S37: Otis, Amos. Genealogical Notes of Barnstable Families (F.B. & F.P. Goss, Publishers and Printers, Barnstable, Mass., 1888)
- S-2091054882: Ancestry Family Trees: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- ↑ #S37: Page 413
- ↑ #S37: Page 413
- ↑ #S96: pg 358, 1898
- ↑ #S41
- ↑ #S72 Vol 2, page 281
- ↑ #S103 page 483
- ↑ #S96 pg 357, 1898
- ↑ #S176
- ↑ #S37 Page 413
- WikiTree profile Gorham-353 created through the import of Oct 14 2012.ged on Nov 10, 2012 by Pam Carter.
- This person was created through the import of family.ged on 21 September 2010.
- This person was created through the import of master 11_12.ged on 21 October 2010.
- This person was created through the import of Morris_gedcom.ged on 11 June 2010.
- WikiTree profile Gorham-284 created through the import of Gorham Family Tree.ged on Jan 27, 2012 by Dale Gorham.
- This person was created through the import of Howland Mayflower-dude.ged on 12 September 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.