|This person is part of a Bahamian family.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Bahamas Project!
William and Ann were still alive per land and tax records until 1814.
- ↑ Entered by Ann Carmel.
Thanks to Ann Carmel for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Ann and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA test-takers in his direct paternal line. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Anonymous Cleare - Family Tree DNA mtDNA Full Sequence
Family Tree DNA kit 112445
- Larry Smith - Family Tree DNA mtDNA
Family Tree DNA kit 261103
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.