- Mary (Grable) DuVall's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created on 14 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
This person was created on 01 July 2010 through the import of mcdougle 2010-06-30.ged.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: 97CCBF2E0FF6804AA3FEA4264CD26E192F47
- 14 Feb 2012
- 14 Feb 2012
Prior to import, this record was last changed 12:33:41 14 Feb 2012.
Thank you to Catherine Rivera for creating WikiTree profile Grable-21 through the import of Duckett Family.ged on Apr 4, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Catherine and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mary by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Mary:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: David McDougle and Catherine Rivera. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Mary is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 23 degrees from Michael Phelps, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.