- Pierre Granger's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- WikiTree profile Granger-458 created through the import of Rider_Deshotel Family 040809.ged on Jul 21, 2011 by Nadine Rider. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Nadine and others.
- Source: S3755586933 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=8553169&pid=-896529710
Pierre was born in 1719. Pierre Granger ... 
Burial / Source Décédé en 1763 et 1766 vers 44 ans
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Pierre by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA test-takers in his direct paternal line. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Roland Arsenault - Family Tree DNA mtDNA Full Sequence
Family Tree DNA kit N109286
- Denis Leger - Family Tree DNA mtDNA HVR1 and HVR2
Family Tree DNA kit 365345
- Rogers Sonnier - 23andMe
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Pierre is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 48 degrees from Lisa Kudrow, 28 degrees from Kurt Vonnegut and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.