Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 17 times.
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Graven-14 created through the import of Barking Up the Mattox Family Tree-1_2012-04-11.ged on Apr 11, 2012 by Deborah Lloyd. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Deborah and others.
- Source: S47 Author: Ancestry.com Title: 1900 United States Federal Census Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004.Original data - United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623,; Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Living Graven or have a special interest in honoring her life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Living's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Living Graven directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Living Graven directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.