US Southern Colonies
Robert was born in 1695, he came to the USA in 1712. He received 120,000 acres as a grant. He passed away in 1748.
- Place: Virginia, USA
- Type: Arrival
- Date: 1712
- Place: Virginia
- Source S-2015171764
- Repository: #R-2015174050
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Source: S-2106924759 Repository: #R-2146436631 Title: Some prominent Virginia families. Pecquet du Bellet, Louise,. Lynchburg, Va.?: J.P. Bell, 1907.:
Repository: R-2146436631 Name: Ancestry.com
- #R-2146436631 Filby, P. William, ed.. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s. Farmington Hills, MI, USA: Gale Research, 2006.
Cite error 5; Invalid
<references> tag; no input is allowed, use
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Robert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sue Howard, Jack Templeton, Sjana Lee Dreyer-Bauer, and LaVern Payne. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On December 5, 2014 at 12:55GMT Sue Howard wrote:
On September 17, 2014 at 22:02GMT Sjana Lee Dreyer-Bauer wrote:
On March 21, 2014 at 21:40GMT Sue Howard wrote: