- Robert Green's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
US Southern Colonies
Robert was born in England in 1695 of father Wiiliam Green ... mother Eleanor McDuff ..., He came to the USA in 1712 with his Uncle William Duff.  He married Eleanor Dunn in Virginia  He received 120,000 acres as a grant. He passed away in 1748 in Orange Co. Virginia (Later Culpeper County created from Orange County) writing is will on 22 Feb 1748 which was proved 28 Jul 1748, naming seven sons William, Robert, Duff, John, Nicholas, James and Moses to whom he left large tracts of land. 
- ↑ Some Prominent Virginia Families. v1-4, Pecquet du Bellet, Louise, Lynchburg VA.: J.P. Bell, 1907, v2, p238 at Ancestry.com http://interactive.ancestry.com/13197/dvm_GenMono002122-00364-0/?backlabel=ReturnBrowsing
- ↑ Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s. Filby, P. William, ed., Farmington Hills, MI, USA: Gale Research, 2006, p34 at Ancestry.com
- ↑ U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.
- ↑ http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=document&guid=3566a9d3-6a72-4114-8bcc-2a18253102b4&tid=6735994&pid=3522
- Ancestry Family Trees, Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members, The Red Greens http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=document&guid=e669a740-0b20-4bb6-ad70-ed7b74012713&tid=6735994&pid=3522
- Find a Grave memorial #115249576 for Robert Green (his nephew)
- Collections of the Virginia Historical Society (children listed p 185)
- A National Register of the Society, Sons of the American Revolution, Volume 1, p 732
- William Duff's profile (his uncle)
Sjana Lee Dreyer, Sunday, July 20, 2014
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Robert by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Robert:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jack Templeton, Sjana Lee Dreyer-Bauer, and LaVern Payne. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On December 20, 2014 at 22:37GMT Sue Howard wrote:
On December 20, 2014 at 22:15GMT Debby Black wrote:
On December 20, 2014 at 21:35GMT Debby Black wrote:
On December 5, 2014 at 12:55GMT Sue Howard wrote:
On September 17, 2014 at 22:02GMT Sjana Lee Dreyer-Bauer wrote:
On March 21, 2014 at 21:40GMT Sue Howard wrote: