- Charles Harrison Green Jr.'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 1D68F5CD-E58C-44A0-BD0B-09E31FDB17E6
- Record ID Number: MH:IF15
- Date: 23 MAR 1921
- User ID: B89E291F-C4B4-4B1D-B2F6-7EC53A3D8B97
- Record ID Number: MH:IF78
- Date: 19 FEB 1945
- Place: Germany
- Cause: Killed in action
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I13
- User ID: F598CDCE-80A8-49EB-A33A-B646499974A0
- UPD 03 AUG 2011 14:12:52 GMT-6
- User ID: E0B29B43-7700-44EA-8D82-6FC638215594
- Record ID Number: MH:IF79
- Place: Henri-Chapelle Military Cemetary
- Data Changed:
- Date: 2 AUG 2011
- Time: 23:25:43
- Date: 2 AUG 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 23:25:43 2 AUG 2011.
- WikiTree profile Green-5502 created through the import of KyleSell.ged on May 1, 2012 by Kyle Sell. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kyle and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Charles Harrison's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.