- Lois (Griffin) Hensley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Lois Rebecca Griffin was born on 12 Oct. 1908 at Texas, USA. She appeared on the census of 18 May 1910 in the household of her parents, Gaylord Estes Griffin and Mary Smith Griffin at McLennan Co., Texas, USA. She appeared on the census of 1 Feb. 1920 in the household of Gaylord Estes Griffin and Mary Smith at Precinct 1, McLennan Co., Texas, USA.
She married Dewey Lee Slaughter, son of Needham Daniel Slaughter and Hattie Virginia Sandel, circa 1928.
She and Dewey Lee Slaughter appeared on the census of 9 April 1930 at McLennan Co., Texas, USA.
She appeared on the census of 24 April 1940 in the household of Gaylord Estes Griffin and Mary Smith at McLennan County, Texas, USA.
She married John Harvie Hensley, son of Gabe E. Hensley and Mary Jo Spires, circa 1945.
Lois lived in 2001 at Waco, McLennan Co., Texas, USA. She died on 26 Feb. 2002 at Texas, USA, at age 93 and was buried at Robinson Cemetery, Robinson, McLennan Co., Texas, USA. Her memorial has a photo of her headstone with John and a link to Dewey's.
- ↑ 1910 Census Gillard Griffin. Ancestry.com.
- ↑ 1920 Census Gayland E Griffin. Ancestry.com.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Odessa Morrow Isbell. Descendants of Elnathan Griffith - Isbell. 2005. Collection of Phil Smith.
- ↑ 1930 Census Dewey L Slaughter. Ancestry.com.
- ↑ 1940 Census Gay Crd E Griffin. Ancestry.com.
- ↑ Lois G. Hensley U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current Ancestry.com.
- ↑ Lois Rebecca Griffin Hensley memorial at Find A Grave.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lois's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.