- Katherine (Griffin) Sprigg's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
THOMAS SPRIGG (the father of Captain Sprigg) I was born Abt. 1604 in Banbury, Northamptonshire, England, and died January 14, 1677/78 in London, England. Buried: London, England. He married KATHERINE GRIFFIN 1629 in Kethering, Northampton, England, daughter of GEORGE GRIFFIN. Katherine Griffin was christened October 22, 1610 in Broton, Somerset, England.
- Griffin-925 had birthplace as Northamptonshire, , England. Also had father as born 1559; Griffin-408's father George is b 1585.
One of the profiles had Briton, Somerset as the birth place.
- Source: S80 Author: Ancestry.com Title: London, England, Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1538-1812 Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010.Original data - Church of England Parish Registers, 1538-1812. London Metropolitan Archives, London.Images produced by permission of the City of London Corporation Libraries, Archives Repository: #R1
- Source: Hummel/Goerl Repository: #R-1077657631 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Hummel/Goerl/Cecil/Miller Family Tree
- Repository: R-1077657631 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- ↑ This biography was in the file with no source. It is an exact copy of this one in Gittings family history.
- This person was created through the import of Shortened files.ged on 30 December 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Katherine's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Paula Marksman, and Joseph Warren. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.