- Jacques Grignon's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: French Immigrants to New France.
he dies between 30 Jan 1730 and 21 Nov 1734, per the marriages of his children
- Date de baptême: 11-01-1666
- Lieu d'origine: St-Philbert du Pont-Charrault, commune de Chantonnay (Vendée) 85051
- Parents: Jacques GRIGNON et Jeanne Texier
- Métier du père: Marchand
- Première mention au pays: 1692
- Occupation à l'arrivée: Soldat des troupes de la Marine, cie de Vaudreuil
- Date de mariage: 12-02-1692
- Lieu du mariage: Batiscan
- Conjointe: Marie-Thérèse Richer
Remarques Ses parents résidaient au village de la Barre. Son père Jacques Grignon est décédé à 66 ans et inhumé le 31-08-1684 à St-Philbert du Pont-Charrault, témoins 3 frères: Nicolas, François et Mathurin
- Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1997
- WikiTree profile Grignon-47 created through the import of The Sammons Family Tree.ged on Jun 9, 2011 by Steve Sammons. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Steve and others.
- Source: S2852711167 Repository: #R2852704208 Title: Public Member Trees Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.Original data: Family trees submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=5111977&pid=7726
- Repository: R2852704208 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Jacques by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Jacques:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 24 Aug 2015 at 00:48 GMT Florence Woodman Mrs wrote:
Jacques is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 41 degrees from Anne Frank, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 30 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.