- Jacques Grignon's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: French Immigrants to New France.
he dies between 30 Jan 1730 and 21 Nov 1734, per the marriages of his children
- Date de baptême: 11-01-1666
- Lieu d'origine: St-Philbert du Pont-Charrault, commune de Chantonnay (Vendée) 85051
- Parents: Jacques GRIGNON et Jeanne Texier
- Métier du père: Marchand
- Première mention au pays: 1692
- Occupation à l'arrivée: Soldat des troupes de la Marine, cie de Vaudreuil
- Date de mariage: 12-02-1692
- Lieu du mariage: Batiscan
- Conjointe: Marie-Thérèse Richer
Remarques Ses parents résidaient au village de la Barre. Son père Jacques Grignon est décédé à 66 ans et inhumé le 31-08-1684 à St-Philbert du Pont-Charrault, témoins 3 frères: Nicolas, François et Mathurin
- Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1997
- WikiTree profile Grignon-47 created through the import of The Sammons Family Tree.ged on Jun 9, 2011 by Steve Sammons. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Steve and others.
- Source: S2852711167 Repository: #R2852704208 Title: Public Member Trees Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.Original data: Family trees submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=5111977&pid=7726
- Repository: R2852704208 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jacques's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 24, 2015 at 00:48GMT Florence Woodman wrote: