This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Husband: Jacob Blackwelder
- Wife: Sophronia Groner
- Date: 1802-01-18
- Place: Mecklenburg, North Carolina, USA
- WikiTree profile Groner-14 created through the import of Harrington _ McLaurin .ged on Aug 1, 2011 by Linda Griffin. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Linda and others.
- Source: S536813853 Repository: #R536794466 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=12132211&pid=134
No REPO record found with id R536794466.
- Source: S825356614 Repository: #R536794466 Title: North Carolina Marriage Bonds, 1741-1868 Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2000.Original data - State of North Carolina. An Index to Marriage Bonds Filed in the North Carolina State Archives. Raleigh, NC, USA: North Carolina Division of Archives and History, 1977 Note: APID: 1,4802::0
- ↑ Source: #S825356614 Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=ncmarr1741&h=35327&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Note: Data: Text: Marriage date: Marriage place: Cabarrus APID: 1,4802::35327
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Sophronia 's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.