- Peter Grow's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Peter /Grow/
- WikiTree profile Grow-55 created through the import of Ancestors of PBHowe.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Buck Howe. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Buck and WikiTree profile Grow-171 created through the import of partial ancestors.ged on Feb 5, 2012 by Tom Fletcher. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Tom and others.
- Source: S-2009482853 Repository: #R-2009482618 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository: R-2009482618 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- ↑ Source: #S-2009482853 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=15949597&pid=344669220
- Research of Dawn K for Global Family Reunion
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Peter by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Peter:
- William Reid : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A781547, Ancestry member WilliamReid66
- Jared West : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F386476, FTDNA kit #386476
- Gary West : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F135362, FTDNA kit #135362
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Philip Howe and Lynn Nordhagen. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 16 Mar 2015 at 21:34 GMT Lynn (Beaudry) Nordhagen wrote:
Peter is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 21 degrees from Michael Phelps, 29 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.