This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: E2F0024C-AB49-40B8-A7EA-8FF4DD89BFB6
- Record ID Number: MH:IF37398
- Date: 26 FEB 1858
- Place: Topton, Pennsylvania
- User ID: 937D0382-197B-4AA0-92E5-0BFBC6861073
- Record ID Number: MH:IF37399
- Date: 9 FEB 1943
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I1973
- User ID: F5CB82AE-36DD-45B2-B142-071BAE4C8B2E
- UPD 16 NOV 2012 17:16:29 GMT-5
- User ID: 704968F7-7D7A-4F4B-9E2A-9D1535B896B2
- Record ID Number: MH:IF37400
- Place: Zion Union Cemetery, Maxatawney Twp, Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Note: #N756
- ↑ Haas-972 was created by Christopher Gorman through the import of Johannes Rohrbach 1747-1835.GED on Jan 18, 2014. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- Source: S126 Record ID Number: MH:S126 User ID: D7480AD0-8E1C-40D2-A2D7-AF52240E500C Author: Eldon G. Keefer Title: Keefer Web Site Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: Keefer Web Site CONT Family tree: 0174002-1 Media: 326563-1 Type: Smart Matching Record ID Number: MH:SC2654 Page: Roeller Agnus Haas Event: Smart Matching Role: 1000887 Data: Date: 16 NOV 2012 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Note N756http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=44729764
- Record ID Number: MH:N968
- PRIN MH:I1973
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Roeller (Reoller) Agnus's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.