This person was created through the import of Wilkerson and Allied Families.ged on 22 December 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Jacob /Haga/
- Source: #S-2112818473
- Date: 31 DEC 1821
- Place: Manchester Twp., Morgan County,OH
- Note: 6. Aunt Anna's Dose's notebook given to Loren and Mary Jane Wilkerson. Copies of pages in BEAN file.
- Date: 5 AUG 1897
- Source S-2112818473
- Title: MELCHER, Marian (Schmidt)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jacob's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.