- Edmund Haggard's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Haggard-47 created through the import of Shurtliff Family.ged on Jun 20, 2011 by Mark Shurtliff. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mark and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Edmund by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Gregory (McBeath) MacBeth : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup R-S3856, Ysearch 6A2RD, FTDNA kit #B75726
- Scott Haggard : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup R-M269, FTDNA kit #N65162
- Gregory (McBeath) MacBeth : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A696034, Ancestry member USMC7312
- F Lewis : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A616565, Ancestry member Enchantedwikiroom + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A616565
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Edmund is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Gene Kelly, 29 degrees from Bram Stoker and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.