- Hannah Hall's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Source: S-348798974 Repository: #R-899810315 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=56520267&pid=1041
- Repository: R-899810315 Name: Ancestry.com
Thank you to Roger Bagula for creating WikiTree profile Hall-10509 through the import of bagula_11feb2012_4may2013.ged on Sep 18, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Roger and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Hannah is 30 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 34 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 33 degrees from Mark Hamill, 34 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 31 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.