in Rapahoe, Ireland
[father unknown] and
in Cecil, Md.
This page has been accessed 148 times.
Mary was born in 1600. Mary Hamilton ... She passed away in 1634. 
No more info is currently available for Mary Hamilton. Can you add to her biography?
- James Kirkland, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by James and others.
- ↑ Entered by James Kirkland, Feb 19, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Mary Alexander directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Mary Alexander directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.