- Susannah Hardin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: AFT 1757
- SDATE 1 JAN 1758
- User ID: 48D4E4CF24E76644B079A9A3FA2E16DC1352
- Data Changed:
- Date: 10 JUL 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 10 JUL 2006.
- Married name was Walker. He was likely John Walker. Breckinridge Co KY Deed Book I p.110. 19 August 1803. John Walker Sr & wife Susanna - 249 acres to John Walker Jr.
- WikiTree profile Hardin-291 created through the import of Comstock for Wiki.ged on Jul 27, 2011 by Kay Haden. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kay and others.
- Source: S102 Abbreviation: Internet Home Page: Hardin Title: Bill P. Hardin, Internet Home Page: Hardin <http://www.flex.net/~hardin/> Note: Copies of pages in my files Repository: #R4 Call Number: [Hardin/VA/103] Page: Database
- Repository: R4 Name: Online Address:
- Source: S167 Abbreviation: Hardin, USA Title: James Oran Hardin, Hardin, USA, in 4 Volumes
- Source: S44 Abbreviation: WFT- Volume 5 Title: Family Tree Maker CD-ROM, WFT- Volume 5 Repository: #R3
- Repository: R3 Name: Personal Library Address:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Susannah by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Susannah:
- Karen Adamson - 23andMe
GEDMatch ID 9990634
- Karen Adamson - AncestryDNA
- Karen Adamson - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID F209716
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.