- Ralph (Harding) de Harding's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Ralph was born in 1287. Ralph Harding ... He passed away in 1305. 
No more info is currently available for Ralph Harding. Can you add to his biography?
- Janice Hardin, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Janice and others.
- ↑ Entered by Janice Hardin, May 4, 2012
Ralph was born in 1287. Ralph Harding ... He passed away in 1304. 
Do you have information about Harding? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
Thanks to Gordon Stewart for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Gordon and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ralph by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Mark Chapman : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, FTDNA kit #236046
- Kenneth Harding : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup R-M269, Ysearch 9JZ6Z, FTDNA kit #469689
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Ralph is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 29 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 35 degrees from Michael Phelps, 32 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.