Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
[father unknown] and
[date unknown] [location unknown]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 1,875 times.
This person was created through the import of Kahn Family Tree 3.2.11_2011-04-29.ged on 30 April 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Nancy /Harmon/
- Source: #S13
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=11259176&pid=-496904346
- Note: #N267
- Source S13
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.;
- Repository: #R2
- NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository R2
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- E-Mail Address:
- Phone Number:
- Note N267
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Nancy Harmon or have a special interest in honoring her life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nancy's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Nancy Harmon directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Nancy Harmon directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.