- Rachel Harper's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created on 14 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Harper-1449 created through the import of Tallent Family Tree.ged on Nov 21, 2011 by Richard Tallent. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Richard and others.
- Source: S-2074880503 Repository: #R-2141384234 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=24749900&pid=795
- Repository: R-2141384234 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
This person was created through the import of Parker 9.ged on 23 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: @N205@
- @N205@ NOTE
- 1. Phoebe, 20 Feb 1766 VA
- 2. Sylvanus, 1 Jul 1775, MD
- 3. Elsie PARKER b: BET 1766 AND 1795
- 4. Elihu, 23 Nov 1777
- 5. Peter, ca 1779
- 6. Justice, ca 1781
- 3. Stephen, 15 Aug 1782
- User ID: 429236315C7D4A1CA59EC8E77957DC122A0E
- Data Changed:
- Date: 20 SEP 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 20 SEP 2004.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Rachel's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.