- Rachel Harper's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created on 14 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Harper-1449 created through the import of Tallent Family Tree.ged on Nov 21, 2011 by Richard Tallent. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Richard and others.
- Source: S-2074880503 Repository: #R-2141384234 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=24749900&pid=795
- Repository: R-2141384234 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
This person was created through the import of Parker 9.ged on 23 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: @N205@
- @N205@ NOTE
- 1. Phoebe, 20 Feb 1766 VA
- 2. Sylvanus, 1 Jul 1775, MD
- 3. Elsie PARKER b: BET 1766 AND 1795
- 4. Elihu, 23 Nov 1777
- 5. Peter, ca 1779
- 6. Justice, ca 1781
- 3. Stephen, 15 Aug 1782
- User ID: 429236315C7D4A1CA59EC8E77957DC122A0E
- Data Changed:
- Date: 20 SEP 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 20 SEP 2004.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Rachel by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Rachel:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.