- Thomas Harrington's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|Event years 1773-1789|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the 1776 Project!
Thomas was a member of Captain John Parker's Company of Minute Men. He was present when the Company met the British on the Common on April 19, 1775.
Thank you to Robert Keniston for creating WikiTree profile Harrington-2408 through the import of John Harrington - Desc 2013-09-01.ged on Sep 1, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Robert and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Thomas by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Thomas:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Thomas is 13 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 46 degrees from Anne Frank, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.