This person was created through the import of Holmes.ged on 20 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: E7365B3E-FD34-49A5-8F21-78FA4405EEA2
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1121759
- Date: 1690
- Place: Bertie Precinct, North Carolina, USA
- User ID: 496EC7DB-6ED1-4475-BA5F-1E06DEA82317
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1121760
- Date: 11 FEB 1741
- Place: Northampton, North Carolina, USA
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I3309
- User ID: 5D704B76-043D-4B29-82B2-E7FAD9A67A76
- UPD 16 OCT 2009 14:15:35 GMT-6
- Source: #S221
- Page: Thomas Harrington
- Event: Smart Matching
- Role: 2000258
- Date: 16 OCT 2009
- Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Source S221
- Record ID Number: MH:S221
- User ID: 0D604F3C-775D-4144-AB78-60E6FCB64823
- Author: Patricia Lee
- Title: Cronley Web Site
- Text: MyHeritage.com family tree
- Family site: Cronley Web Site
- Family tree: Cronley Family Tree 11
- Media: 31761602-2
- Type: Smart Matching
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Thomas by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.